- Professor: Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Latvia
- Chair: Laboratory for Perceptual and Cognitive Systems at Faculty of Computing, University of Latvia.
- Director: Center for Cognitive Sciences and Semantics, University of Latvia
- Lead Researcher in Communication: University of Latvia.
- Co-Director: Graduate International School in Cognitive Sciences and Semantics
- Editor-In-Chief: The Baltic International Yearbook of Cognition, Logic and Communication
- Visiting Professor in Logic: Riga Graduate School of Law
- Visiting Professor, Northwestern University, USA (2013-2014)
My research interests are:
socio-collaborative cognition, distributed and extended cognition
visual perception (visual grouping, semantics in visual perception)